Wow. How long has it been since I did a Monday Meandering?? Too long.
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:18
"She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."
♥ Pray for him
♥ Remember the amount of responsibility he has on him.
♥ Try to never criticize, only help
♥ Soak up the one-on-one time. Baby Nathan will be here SOON!
Train Them Up...
* Wash all his new clothes
* Practice breathing and relaxing
* Eat healthier this week than last week
* Excercise and walk around no matter how lazy I want to be
* Go to bed early (shouldn't be hard, hehe)
* Journal more this week
New Habit of the Month...
* Read Bible out loud every day
* Mail out "Thank You" cards
* Doctor's appointment - Thursday
* Keep house clean
* Run a few errands for Grant
Zone... the kitchen
M - Salmon salad
T - Camp food
W - Camp food
Th - Homemade pizza?
F - TBD
S - TBD
Su - TBD
* Feeling Nathan tumble around, even though it gets painful sometimes
* Helping out at Camp for a few days and seeing a sweet bunch of campers!
* Washing Nathan's new clothes and getting his room ready
* My last baby shower this Saturday!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. My Jesus
2. A good night's sleep
3. Pink lemonade!