You know those days when you wake up and instantly want to go back to sleep? I have been having a lot of those lately. I suppose it's only normal. I mean, I have 20+ pounds on me that I have acquired over the last 8 months. That can make you drag a bit. I have a 5 pound boy in my womb...and that's bound to suck some energy out of your daily life. hehehe.
But today, WOW!! It was not one of those days. Maybe it was just a "nesting" urge....maybe it was the fact that I slept like a baby from 9:45 last night to 7 a.m. this morning. Who knows?! Regardless, today I have accomplished quite a lot.
* Bedroom cleaned. Check.
* Medicine cabinet rearranged and moved (Grant's been after me to do this for weeks). Check.
* Baby bath stuff in the previous medicine cabinet. Check.
* Laundry from last Friday to yesterday done. Check.
* An army of ants destroyed (took me forever, but I concocted a killer-paste that got 'er done!). Check.
* My dresser cleaned out and organized. Check.
I also started washing the baby's clothes and blankets, so that's a good step in the right direction. I am super proud of myself.....although I have a feeling that tomorrow I will be taking it easy and relaxing. But, hey, when you're in the mood and have the energy, especially if you're pregnant, I say, "take FULL advantage of it!" Right, ladies?