I missed last week. *sigh* SO, here is this week's meandering.
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverb 31:17
"She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms."
♥ Be a better helper
♥ Remember the amount of responsibility he has on him.
♥ Try to never criticize
♥ Respect him more joyfully today than yesterday.
♥ Read our Bible and pray together more this week than last week.
Train Them Up...
* Read and talk to him more
* Continue reading/studying pregnancy and delivery books.
* Practice breathing
* Quit freaking out when I have a BH contraction
* Eat healthier this week than last week
* Excersise more this week (yeah....I hope that works)
* Take a 30 minute walk and a nap every day
New Habit of the Month...
* Read Bible out loud every day
* Mail out the last of the "Thank You" cards
* Doctor's appointment - Thursday
* Clean out my dresser
* Begin washing baby's things
Zone... the master bathroom
M - Church food
T - Church food
W - Church food
Th - Hamburgers, cajun fries
F - TBD
S - TBD
Su - Probably sandwhiches
* Feeling Nathan tumble around, even though it gets painful sometimes
* Singing this week in revival
* Relaxing this weekend
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. My Bible
2. The fact that God answers prayer