The holidays are here! In just a few days, we will celebrate Thanksgiving and then the Christmas countdown will begin! Now that I am a wife and mommy, I have began building traditions with my own little family and I dearly love making memories with my husband and my kids. Today I'd love to share with you the Christmas countdown activities for this year. We won't necessarily do them in this exact order, but the goal is do them all and have fun making memories that will last for years to come. So here we go!
1. Read the Christmas story
2. Unwrap new Christmas PJs and a new Christmas book/movie
3. Have hot coco and cookies
4. Open your special ornament to put on the tree
5. Mail Christmas cards
6. Shop for one special gift for a family member
7. Make a Christmas CRAFT with Mom
8. Have a family Christmas movie night - with treats!
9. Polar Express night! (Look at Christmas lights in PJs, with hot chocolate) Link to ticket here
10. Decorate Christmas cookies
11. Gather old toys to donate to charity
12. GRINCH night! (Grinch punch, Grinch cookies, and Grinch popcorn!)
13. See Santa at the Mall
14. Go on a hunt for Mistletoe
15. Make Christmas pancakes (with cookie cutters and sprinkles!)
16. Go to a Christmas play or party
17. Take a Christmas bubble bath!
18. Make a Gingerbread Nativity
19. Have a living room Christmas dance party!
20. Color Christmas printable pages
21. play a board game together as a family!
22. Have a picnic by the Christmas tree
23. Make Candy Cane syrup!
24. Sing Christmas carols together
25. Have a birthday party for Jesus!
What about you? What are some traditions and fun activities you do each year with your family?