So how was everyone's Christmas?? My first as Mrs. Grant Lee was wonderful! Fun, crazy, meaningful, memorable....fabulous. Now, it's on to CLEANING THIS HOUSE and putting away all the stuff we got!
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 12:4
"A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones."
♥ Have a healthy meal for him when he comes home.
♥ Be easy going and try not to wear my feelings on my sleeve
Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan every day.
* Continue scheduling when he moves and when he does not.
* Pray for him and with him
* Begin planning for nursery!
* EXERCISE this week
* TRY to write in journals
* Get some rest
New Habit of the Month...
* Clean bathrooms at least once a week.
* Clean the house
* Finish laundry
* Put up all the Christmas gifts
* Reorganize if needed
* Practice violin
Zone... the whole house
M - Steak, baked potatoes, veggies
T - Deer steak, cajun fries, green beans OR corn
W - Vegetable soup
Th - Chicken fettuchini
F - Homemade pizza
S - Church food
Su - Sandwhiches
* Catching up on email
* Planning Nathan's nursery!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A warm house
2. All the love that was shown this Christmas
3. God's blessings