Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Meanderings - 12/13/10



Whew...

It's been a busy week and an even busier weekend, so I am dragging today. I have a list of things to do but I can't seem to make my body move! Hopefully, I'll get some energy soon enough to get some things accomplished today.

Bible Study... Luke chapters 1, 2, and 3

Memory Verse... Luke 1:49
"For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Practice music with him more
♥ He gets busy, distracted, and tired. Be understanding.
♥ Compliment him more.
♥ Laugh!

Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan every day.
* Start scheduling when he moves and when he does not.

Personal Goals...
* Exercise more
* Write in journals
* Work on book

New Habit of the Month...
* Clean bathrooms at least once a week.

MUST Do...
* Clean kitchen
* Finish laundry
* Finish all Christmas shopping
* Go to the post office
* Crusade meeting tonight
* Begin Christmas baking
* Somehow find the time to take a Christmas picture with Grant

Zone...  the back porch

Menu

M - Mexican casserole
T - Dinner in Memphis
W - Vegetable soup
Th - Food on the road
F - Dinner at my grandma's
S - TBD
Su - TBD

FUN THINGS!
* A Christmas play in Memphis on Tuesday!
* The trip to my grandma's in Louisiana
* Christmas baking!
* Christmas shopping tomorrow!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A warm house
2. Christmas cookies
3. The love of my husband 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...