The first Monday of December! Frost on the ground, Christmas music playing, a full list of events and "Things To Do," family gatherings coming up, food to bake...have I mentioned how much I love this time of year?! Ah well, here is today's meandering...
Bible Study... Luke chapters 1, 2, and 3
Memory Verse... Luke 1:46-47
"And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour."
♥ Practice music with him more
♥ He gets busy, distracted, and tired. Be understanding.
♥ Be careful not to nag him or think only of myself.
♥ Be his best friend, even when I'm "tired" or "frustrated"
Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan every day.
* Exercise every day this week. (I am slooooowly getting myself motivated back into working out.)
* Write in journals
* Work on book (Been suffering from writer's block. *sigh*)
* Continue working on "Silent Night" on the violin (It's coming along!)
New Habit of the Month...
* Clean bathrooms at least once a week. (I'm going to keep this one for another month)
* Make a few business phone calls
* Clean kitchen from top to bottom
* Clean out and re-organize the pantry. It needs to be done!
* Get ready for three Christmas concerts this weekend
* Have all laundry completely done by Friday evening
* Get the house ready for my family this weekend!
* Crusade meeting tonight
Zone... the back porch
This is very tentative, but this is what the meals look like for me and baby. My husband will be eating very lightly again this week.
M - Chicken pasta and broccoli
T - Vegetable soup
W - Egg sandwich
Th - TBD
F - Concert #1 - Church food!
S - Concert #2 - Church food!
Su - Concert #3 - Church food!
* Singing this weekend
* My family coming up!
* Wrapping Christmas presents
* Christmas baking!
* Possibly hunting some a couple of evenings
* Practicing and writing music
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A warm house
2. Christmas baking
3. Feeling baby Nathan move!