One Christmas down, and......a few more to go! :) It's been a busy week with a Christmas play, Christmas shopping, and Christmas a week early in Louisiana. Now it's on to the week of Christmas!!!!
Bible Study... Luke chapters 1, 2, and 3
Memory Verse... Luke 2:11
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."
♥ Love him in every way possible
♥ Compliment him more
♥ Enjoy our first Christmas together!
Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan every day.
* Continue scheduling when he moves and when he does not.
* Pray for him and with him
* TRY to exercise this week
* TRY to write in journals
* Get some rest
New Habit of the Month...
* Clean bathrooms at least once a week.
* Bake for the Christmas party - tonight!
* Clean kitchen
* Finish laundry
* Finish all Christmas wrapping
* Bake a few more Christmas cookies
* Somehow find the time to take a Christmas picture with Grant
Zone... the whole house
M - Christmas party finger foods
T - Deer steak, green beans....and other stuff. ;)
W - Vegetable soup
Th - TBD
F - Christmas Eve dinner with my family
S - Christmas dinner with hubby's family
Su - TBD
* My grandmother's annual Christmas party tonight!
* Visiting with cousins!
* Christmas baking!
* Seeing friends and family this week!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Family time at Christmas!
2. Spending time with my husband
3. The Light that came into the world 2,000 years ago