Monday, November 1, 2010
Monday Meanderings - 11/01/10
IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!! I love it. I am already so anxious to start decorating for Christmas! Wooo...
Well, it's been a while since I have done my Monday Meandering but we have been SO busy and gone every Monday last month, so it just hasn't worked. But now, we're home for a week, so it's BACK to the meanderin'. :)
Bible Study... James (still studying this one)
Memory Verse... Philippians 4:6
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
* Spend quality time together
Train Them Up...
* Read another chapter of "To Train Up a Child" by Michael & Debi Pearl
* Begin reading to him/her every day. Ears are developing!
* Exercise every day this week
* Write in journals
* Work on book
New Habit of the Month...
* Clean bathrooms at least once a week
* Pack for Israel!! (Yes, ISRAEL. More info soon!)
* Make an appointment with Dr. B
* Call Joanie
Zone... my closet. It needs to be cleaned out.
This menu plan is tentative, but I hope it works out. I'm so glad to be home and ready to start cooking again!
M - Eating with hubby's family
T - Mexican casserole
W - Chili or Tomato soup
Th - Possibly Chicken Parmesan, green beans, french bread
F - Steak with hubby's family for his birthday
S - Chicken fettuchini and broccoli?
Su - TBD
* Call up Sarah F
* Give Gracie a bath and let her inside
* Do some online Christmas shopping
* Get ready for Israel!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Cooler days
2. Autumn leaves