Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sqirrels

Today, I enjoyed the simple things. I woke up and saw my amazingly good looking husband off to work (and somehow, I just thought he was extra handsome today, if that's possible). After that, I spent time thinking about him, about our baby, about life, and thanking God for another day. I cleaned, washed clothes, began packing for our trip to Israel, worked out, and played with Gracie (our cute Chocolate Lab). While I was moving about the house working, I saw our little colony of squirrels playing in our yard, gathering up acorns, running up our trees, and hearing them chase each other on the roof of our house. Since I married and moved here, I have taken extreme delight in the squirrels. No matter how sunny or dreary the day is, they can make me smile in a flash! I am steadily counting and naming them all (so far, we have Leonard, Mo, Betty, Ralph, and Barney).

I hope they make you smile too.











2 comments:

Rachelle said...

So cute!! :D

Santana Vitales (Hey That's Me!) said...

love the post as always! and have fun on your trip!! you truley inspire me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...