Friday, November 19, 2010

Back from the Holy Land!

I'm HOME!!!

...back to the land of good food, clean air, cool weather, and my wonderful comfy bed.

How was Israel? AMAZING! I was so moved. Standing in the Holy Land....the land of the Bible....woooo! We saw Caphernaum, Bet Shan, Gideon's spring, Galilee, the Jordan river, the Dead sea, Ein Gedi, Jericho, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem....

But goodness, it is so good to be back home. It was quite hot there, in the middle east, so I am thrilled to be back home to Arkansas with cool, brisk air. Below are some *ahem* HIGHLIGHTS of the trip. I took well over 1,000 pictures, many of which are on my Facebook account (open to all, btw). But if you would rather get the "Reader's Digest" version, look below!



Standing in front of the Mediterranean Sea

The Sea of Galilee



Me and my Dad showing our "bumps" off! :)


Galilee




Standing in the ruins of Caphernaum


The Jordan river




The spring of Gideon




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...