Monday, October 4, 2010
Monday Meanderings - 10/04/10
I totally missed last week! My life is crazy. BUT, on to THIS week's Monday Meanderin'....
Bible Study... James
Memory Verse... Acts 7:49 -
"Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?"
* Practice guitar and piano with him
* Remember to say "I love you" at every opportunity
Train Them Up...
* Read another chapter of "To Train Up a Child" by Michael & Debi Pearl
* Begin writing "Book to Baby"
* Try to exercise every day
* Write in journals
* Get plenty of rest
New Habit of the Month...
* Vacuum couches twice a week (I'm keeping this for another month until the habit is cemented into my brain!)
* Go through boxes in the garage (haven't gotten to this yet)
* Wash all laundry Thursday for the following week
Zone... the back porch.
M - Revival in Ruston - Church food!
T - Revival in Ruston - Church food!
W - Revival in Ruston - Church food!
Th - Deer steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots OR green beans, biscuts?
F - Whatever we can get on the road
S - Same as above
Su - Revival in Mt. Ida - Church food!
* Trip to Alabama for a wedding!
* Hanging out with Grant more this week!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Cooler mornings and evenings
2. My sweet husband
3. Fellowship of the Church