Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Funny Quotations From My Life




Upon entering Hobby Lobby....

"God, grant me restraint." - my Mom



While talking of spankings....

"I am about to get a spanking." - Noel
"Why? Are you about to do something bad?" - Mom
"I might..." - Noel



Glimpsing a strange, scary bug...

"Oh my goodness, it's a UCO!" - Mercy
"What's a UCO?" - me
"An Unidentified Crawling Object." - Mercy
"I've seen a UWO" - Melody
"What's that?" - me
"Mercy. She's an Unidentified Walking Object." - Melody



At some random moment....

"I'm getting mad at you"
- Noel
"I love you, Noel" - Grant
"I love you too, but I'm still mad at you" - Noel
"Well, come give me a hug goodnight" - Grant
"You're just like my dad" - Noel
"Well....sorry" - Grant
"We'll talk about it tomorrow" - Noel


While talking of Grant's Jewish heritage....

"Hey, when we have this baby, he or she will be part Jewish!" - me
"Yep. You will be the bearer of a holy one.... but you'll still be a Gentile dog." - Grant


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...