Friday, October 8, 2010

13 weeks and CUTE!



I am 13 weeks today!!A little over 3 months. I am completely over morning sickness (hooray!) and am feeling great. I am sporting a little bitty baby bump and beginning to lie down flat while I zip up my jeans! I am anxiously awaiting the moment when I feel my first flutter and counting down the days until we find out if our baby is pink or blue! Life is.....crazy....different...overwhelming....and so sweet!

Yesterday I went for my second doctor's appointment in Little Rock. What a difference from last month! As you may remember, last month, when we saw our baby for the first time, he or she was just a little speck of a thing! Teeny, tiny....not even an inch long! But precious. THIS time, however, we saw our little baby's arms, legs, and head. "Baby Lee" is almost 3 inches long and full of energy! We saw him/her squirming, stretching, punching.... what an incredible experience! We heard the little heart beating again and watched as he/she brought his/her hand to their mouth.




Can you imagine aborting this precious baby? Can you imagine injecting salt solution in the womb to melt that little one and destroy his/her life? Yet EVERY SINGLE DAY, millions of mothers allow an evil "doctor" to kill their baby. I heard my baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks, but his/her heart was beating long before that day. Now, at 13 weeks, I saw him/her squirm around and move. When my doctor pressed on my abdomen with her finger, I saw the baby react. My baby is ALIVE. My baby is a life, full of energy and cuteness. I pray you, reader, will always view a baby in the womb as what it is - which is a life!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, the little precious sugar!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!

HIS daughter said...

Oh how precious! I am so happy for you and yeah...it is so tragic about abortion...babies are such a miracle from the Lord!

Santana Vitales (Hey That's Me!) said...

Love the pics!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...