Friday, July 19, 2013

More Modest Swimwear

I bought two new swimsuits this year. Although I shutter when I squeeze my mom-of-two body in a swimsuit, I am thankful that there are some modest suits out there! Last year I posted a list of websites where you can find modest swimwear. I used one of those websites to purchase one of my swimsuits this year.

Being a mommy of two littles, a swimsuit for me has to be cute, functional, and modest. Cute because...well what lady doesn't want to look nice? Functional because I have a two year old that can run and a five month old that likes to pull on my hair and my clothes. And modest because 1 Timothy 2:9-10 commands us to be modest and to honor God with our dress. I understand that it is hard to find a swimsuit that fits all three of those things but it IS possible! Besides scouring the racks of every store at your local shopping mall, there are websites that offer some great suits that cover well and look cute! Below are more sites where you can find modest swimwear.



photo credit

 Lime Ricki has some pretty cute one-piece swim wear. Their tankini's also have some modest choices and the option to choose your own bottom, some of which are skirts!

Swim Modest swimwear is a high coverage line that was designed by a mother and grandmother. It offers swimwear for women and children - including boys!

Another high coverage swimwear site is Modestly Yours. It is similar to Swim Modest and created by a husband and wife team with their two daughters in mind. Some of the patterns are simply adorable.

Essentials Swimwear is a more affordable website that offers some lovely and modern swimsuit designs.

If you go to Popina, you will have to look around. Some of the swimsuits are very immodest. But some have fairly good coverage. They also have cover-ups like Rash Guards and mesh Sarongs.

Mod Cloth is ridiculously high in price, but I'm posting modest swimwear, not cheap modest swimwear. Some of these swimsuits are adorable! If you catch a good sale, you can find yourself a nice swimsuit.

I follow Olivia from Fresh Modesty on Facebook and I love the outfits she puts together. At only 20 years old, she offers awesome tips on modesty - and modest swimwear!

Swim dresses are so elegant to me. Becoming Apparel has some beautiful designs that fit every body type. They are a bit pricey, but they are modest.

Jen Clothing does not have that many options to choose from, but what few it does have are cute and modest.

*** OR you can do what my sister does and go get yourself a modest top and bottom or one-piece from Wal-Mart and wear a big t-shirt and basketball shorts over it!


3 comments:

MarSeaModest said...

or you can visit www.MarseaModest.com to see our selection of modest UV50+ safe activewear - over 30 styles to "cover what you want....in style!"
MarSea Modest offers separates to choose from SwimTops, SwimSkirts, SwimPants, SwimBra, SwimBandanas, ModesTankinis and more

MarSeaModest said...

or you can visit www.MarseaModest.com to see our selection of modest UV50+ safe activewear - over 30 styles to "cover what you want....in style!"
MarSea Modest offers separates to choose from SwimTops, SwimSkirts, SwimPants, SwimBra, SwimBandanas, ModesTankinis and more

Norma said...

I was pleasantly surprised to find a number of cute, yet Modest swimsuits at Burlington Coat Factory. They have great prices, as they always do, but the best part was the swimsuits covered enough for me to be comfortable. I love the style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...