SO, I'm posting this to store for the day (soon!) when I WILL try it out!
Here’s what you need:
0.one package of cloth-like paper towels
1.2 cups of hot water
2.one tablespoon of baby wash
3.one tablespoon olive oil
4.one tablespoon lotion
5.one tablespoon white vinegar
Here’s how you make them:
1. Cut the paper towels in half lengthwise, using a serrated kitchen knife
2. Mix the water, oil, baby wash, lotion and vinegar together
3. Place half of the roll into a round tupperware-type container (shredded side down)
4. Pour water solution over the roll and put the lid on
5. (Don’t worry about the cardboard tube.) Let sit about 5 minutes, then turn upside down for 5 more minutes to saturate the roll.
6. Remove the cardboard roll, it will pull out easily
7. Now there all done- pull wipes from the middle to use
If any of you, mommies, try this out before I do, let me know what you think!