WOW! So last time I did a Monday Meandering, I was just a wife. Now, I am a mommy. I am 11 days into parenthood, and I have to say life is.....challenging.... overwhelming.... beautiful.... fulfilling.... sweet.... super scary... rewarding... take your pick. :) Now that I am healing well, I am slowly getting into a routine and learning the needs of my baby. It's difficult but, then again, ALL the greatest gifts and lessons from the Lord usually are hard on our flesh. But it builds us in spirit. :) With that being said, I love mommy-hood!
Now, on to this week....
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:21
"She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household [are] clothed with scarlet."
♥ Pray together (we've been doing this more often, and it is wonderful!)
♥ Seek to serve, not simply be served
♥ Smile at him more every day
Train Them Up...
* Read to him, talk to him...
* Schedule his awake times, feeding times, and nap times
* Build a daytime routine
* Learn him so I can know what he needs WHEN he needs it
* Eat. My appetite has shrunk dramatically since I gave birth. I have to remind myself to eat now.
* Begin the mild postpartum exercises I am cleared for
* Sleep or rest as much as I can
* Journal more
New Habit of the Month...
* Smile, even when I don't want to
* Nathan's appointment with the Pediatrician - Friday
* Fold laundry....gonna do that today!
Zone... the living room. With so many visitors, I at least want THAT room neat and tidy.
Who knows? Everything is "if-y" right now.
* Relaxing today, listening to the rain and thunder
3 things I'm thankful for today...
2. Rain and thunder.
3. My husband whom I love more today than yesterday