Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:20
"She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy."
♥ Pray together (we've been doing this more often, and it is wonderful!)
♥ Soak up the one-on-one time. Baby Nathan will be here SOON!
Train Them Up...
* Talk to him....and tell him to come out!
* Practice breathing and relaxing
* Have everything ready at a moment's notice for when the time comes
* Eat as healthy as possible
* Try to exercise
* Sleep as much as I can
* Journal more
* Keep my feet up (bleh! I hate this)
New Habit of the Month...
* Smile, even when I don't want to
* Doctor's appointment - Friday (40 weeks!) It'll be decided then, when to induce.
* Keep house super clean and ready for baby!
Zone... the whole house
Who knows? Everything is "if-y" right now.
* Relaxing today, listening to the rain and thunder
* Getting ready to be a mommy!
* Feeling Nathan tumble around, even though it gets painful sometimes
* Spending as much time with Grant as possible
* Writing and studying
3 things I'm thankful for today...
2. Rain and thunder.
3. My Church family