Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:19
"She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff."
♥ Pray for him
♥ Soak up the one-on-one time. Baby Nathan will be here SOON!
Train Them Up...
* Finish putting shower gifts up in the nursery
* Practice breathing and relaxing
* Add his coming home outfit to the hospital bag
* Eat as healthy as possible
* Excercise and walk around no matter how lazy I want to be
* Sleep as much as I can
* Journal more
New Habit of the Month...
* Smile, even when I don't want to
* Mail out the last of the "Thank You" cards
* Doctor's appointment - Thursday (39 weeks!)
* Keep house super clean and ready for baby!
Zone... the whole house
* Getting ready to be a mommy!
* Feeling Nathan tumble around, even though it gets painful sometimes
* Spending as much time with Grant as possible
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. My Momma. It's her birthday!!
2. Rain and thunder.