The holidays are right around the corner! Have you begun your Christmas shopping? With baby #3 due in a couple of weeks, I have been slowly buying up gifts for the past few months so I won't be completely overwhelmed when little bit gets here.
Many women confess that they struggle finding gifts for the men in their life. By far, my husband, is the most difficult person to buy for. Last year, I shared a list of 10 Gift Ideas for Women Under $50. Today, I'm sharing a manly version! So here are 10 Gift Ideas for the manly man in your life.
1. 16-Ounce Insulated Travel Thermos. I actually bought this for Grant last year and he loved it. In the winter months, it kept his coffee hot for a good 5 hours. $20.00 + shipping.
2. Beard Pack - If your man sports facial hair, this will make a fun gift that he may just actually use! $39.95 + shipping
3. MagnoGrip Wristband. This doesn't seem very cool, but it has received great reviews. If your guy likes tinkering with tools or doing DYI projects, this is sure to come in handy. $6.28 + shipping
4. Books. Is your guy a reader? Check out Why Revival Tarries by Leonard Ravenhill, No Compromise by Melody Green, or The Bravehearted Gospel by Eric Ludy. These books are some that will ignite the spiritual fire in any man.
5. Gun Soap. Need a stocking-stuffer idea? These gun-shaped soap bars should be a hit for any man proud of his right to keep and bear arms. :) $6.00 + shipping.
6. SmartTouch Gloves. I want a women's pair of these gloves! If you own a touchscreen phone, you know it can get irritating in the wintertime when you can't do anything on your own unless you remove your gloves. Then your hands are left freezing. No more! These gloves are awesome and range from $20 to over $100! This pair is only $17.70 + shipping and the reviews are good.
7. All-In-One Emergency Safe Hammer. This gadget is pretty neat. It can be used as a standard flashlight, but it is also a rescue tool. It works as a hammer, a LED flashlight, cell phone charger, has an emergency blade, and several other things. For only $18.99, I may get one for myself!
8. Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand. My man's favorite food is steak. This authentic miniature version of the cattle brand used for years will bring a fun touch to your meat. :) $39.99 + shipping.
9. Sermons on CD. I have given my husband several sermon series on CD and it's always a great gift for the guy always on the go. He can listen and be encouraged on his drive to and from work or on business trips or even vacation. I have fond memories of my Dad playing sermons in the car on long drives and Grant and I have enjoyed it on our trips together as well. Some good sources for sermon downloads or purchases are: SermonIndex.com or Love Worth Finding Ministries.
10. Saddleback Leather is an awesome place to buy macho-leather gifts for your man. Most of their merchandise is very expensive, but there are a few options that are $50 and under. Wallets, belts, iPad and iPhone sleeves, Bible covers, are just a few. And you can count on very good quality!
What about you? Do you have any great gift ideas for men? :)