Bible Study... "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" - Psalm 120-134
Memory Verse... Psalm 130:4
"But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared."
♥ Have fun. Be lighthearted.
♥ Show him I love him and tell him I love him.
♥ Savour our second Christmas together, and our first as a family. :)
Train Them Up...
* Cuddle more. He's growing up fast
* Stay consistent on "No"
* Introduce new foods to him this week
* EXERCISE this week
* Have fun and cherish every moment
* Spend quality time with Jesus each morning
New Habit of the Month...
* Season my words with grace
* Clean the whole house (almost done!)
* Do more baking
Zone... the whole house
M - Italian crock pot pork chops
T - Eating at Mrs. J's on our way to the prison
W - Leftovers
Th - Christmas party food
F - Eating with my family
S - Eating with my family
Su - Eating with G's family
* Singing and preaching at the prison tomorrow!
* Christmas baking!
* My grandmother's annual Christmas party Thursday!
* Being with all the Lisemby cousins again!
* Tacky Christmas Sweater party at G's office Friday!
* Spending the night with my family Friday!
* Christmas Eve with my family!
* Christmas Day with Grant's family! (a fun week, right?! :)
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Family (I have the greatest!)
2. Christmas movies
3. The greatest Gift of all - Jesus Christ, God with us.