Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 12/12/2011




Bible Study... "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" - Psalm 120-134

Memory Verse... Psalm 128:1
"Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Be friends
♥ Put him above myself
♥ Pray for him
♥ Make him laugh

Train Them Up...
* Cuddle more. He's growing up fast
* Begin getting ideas for birthday party (I don't care if it's early)
 
Personal Goals...
* Pray first, not last
* Journal
* EXERCISE!!!!

New Habit of the Month...
* Season my words with grace
  
MUST Do...
* Wash bed sheets
* Address and mail Christmas cards (I will do this, this week. lol)
* Clean the whole house
* Begin Christmas baking! :)
      
Zone... bedroom

Menu
M - Honey Barbecued Pork Chops (didn't get to this last week)
T - Eating out on our way to the Christmas play
W - Leftovers
Th - Soup
F - Grandma's
S - Grandma's
Su - Eating w/friends
      
FUN THINGS!
* Going to a Christmas play Tuesday
* Going to my grandma's this weekend!
* Listening to Christmas music
* Watching Christmas movies
  
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Sweat pants (yeah, I'm serious)
2. My husband's love
3. My boy's infectious giggle!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...