It's August. August 1st. Christmas is in less than five months. 2012 begins exactly five months from today. Can someone please tell me how this year is flying by faster than last year???
I have a busy week ahead of me. What's it look like? I will show you.
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:30
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."
♥ Encourage him in his diet
♥ Don't wear my feelings on my sleeve
♥ Pray for him more
Train Them Up...
* Continue working on rolling over (he's so close!!)
* Begin next phase of sleep training
* Begin "Church Training" (didn't get to this last week)
* Pray more
* Study early before Nathan wakes up
* Work on scrapbook
* Update Baby Book
New Habit of the Month...
* Speak gently
* Get Grant's suit from the cleaners
* Doctor's appointment Friday morning
Zone... the kitchen
* "Back-to-School Boot Camp" this week
* Fellowshipping with friends and family
* Mrs. K's Birthday dinner Thursday night
* Get nails done Saturday afternoon
3 things I'm thankful for today...
3. Clean clothes (in everything give thanks)