Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 08/01/2011



It's August. August 1st. Christmas is in less than five months. 2012 begins exactly five months from today. Can someone please tell me how this year is flying by faster than last year???

I have a busy week ahead of me. What's it look like? I will show you.

Bible Study... Proverbs 31

Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:30
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Encourage him in his diet
♥ Don't wear my feelings on my sleeve
♥ Pray for him more
♥ Laugh

Train Them Up...
* Continue working on rolling over (he's so close!!)
* Begin next phase of sleep training
* Begin "Church Training" (didn't get to this last week)

Personal Goals...
* Pray more
* Study early before Nathan wakes up
* Work on scrapbook
* Update Baby Book

New Habit of the Month...
* Speak gently

MUST Do...
* Arbonne
* Get Grant's suit from the cleaners
* Go to post office
* Doctor's appointment Friday morning
* Finish packing bag for camp

Zone...  the kitchen

     
FUN THINGS!

* "Back-to-School Boot Camp" this week
* Fellowshipping with friends and family
* Mrs. K's Birthday dinner Thursday night
* Get nails done Saturday afternoon

  
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Grant
2. AC
3. Clean clothes (in everything give thanks)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What do you do for church training?

Kristen Elizabeth Lee said...

Basically, each day, I try to sit down with him on my lap and listen to a sermon. I want to train him to be quiet during this time and be content on my lap or sitting beside me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...