Saturday, August 13, 2011

Four Months Old

I realized the other day that I do not have a newborn anymore. I'm boxing up his newborn clothes as he moves into his "big boy clothes" (that's what I call 3 month clothes!). It's sad but exciting. My little baby is getting to be a big baby. :)

  • Nathan is a great sleeper. He sleeps 10-12 hours each night and takes two two-hour naps and one one-hour nap per day. Yay!

  • We have up-ed his rice cereal intake which is working out good. Sometime this month I plan to break out the infant feeders and try those out with him.

  • He still hasn't rolled over. The little dude is just lazy. It'll happen soon, though. I feel it. :)

  • He is giggling a lot more lately, which is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Now....pictures!


Playing with Daddy


Chillin' on the floor

Stylin' with Daddy's sunglasses

"I'm gonna get it....I can GET it...I WILL get it..."

Luvin' them fingers

Hanging out with Poppie

My boy and his beautiful baby blues...

With Momma. :)

Watching "The Torchlighters" (he was focused in!)

With Daddy!

My precious little family!

       
FOUR months old!!!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woooo! What a precious little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...