Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:23
"Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land."
♥ Wash his clothes
♥ Keep all snacks and goodies out of sight
Train Them Up...
* Make " Bible Story Time" a routine
* Have playtime more often
* Sing to him
* Write in Baby book
* Make myself sleep after a hard night...like last night
New Habit of the Month...
* Try to rid out clutter
* Schedule Nathan's check up (still haven't done this)
* Get things ready for Camp
* Start preparing for this weekend's revival
Zone... the living room (I'm keeping this another month)
M - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn
T - Breakfast for supper
W - Maybe soup (not sure what kind yet)
Th - TBD
F - Revival - Church food!
S - Revival - Church food!
Su - Revival - Church food!
* Nathan's baby portraits today! (finally!)
* Planning for camp next month
* Cooking (yes, that's right... I classify cooking as fun)
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A blanket