Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:22
"She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple."
♥ Let him know I appreciate his help with Nathan
♥ Smile. Laugh. Soak up life.
♥ Keep all snacks and goodies out of sight
Train Them Up...
* Read to him, talk to him
* Work on ways to get him back to sleep after the midnight feeding
* Write in baby book
* Sleep. Rest. Relax. Make myself do these things after a hard night.
* Study more this week
New Habit of the Month...
* Try to rid out clutter
* Mail more "Thank You" cards
* My first doctor's appointment - Wednesday
* Schedule Nathan's one month check-up
* Hair cut - Today (hooray!)
Zone... the living room (I'm keeping this another day)
M - Salad and grilled chicken?
T - Deer steak, cajun fries, green beans
W - TBD
Th - Salmon and carrots
F - TBD
S - TBD
Su - TBD
* Going to Wal-Mart today (that qualifies as "fun" right?)
* Planning for camp next month
* Nathan's baby portraits this week!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
3. Sunshine and warm weather!