Wednesday, February 23, 2011

They Are Precious in His Sight

Yesterday, I had the joy of my life as I saw my baby boy - in color! Wow! Talk about an amazing experience! We watched for about 15 minutes as Nathan, (who was trying to sleep, poor thing), kicked and jerked and hid his face from us. After rolling MYSELF around and poking my own stomach, he finally moved his hands and we saw his little face - a mirror of Grant, in my opinion. We spent 45 minutes in awe of what God has done. To think that He took a portion of me and a portion of my husband and created a new life, and then placed that life inside my womb. How can anyone not believe in such a BIG, awesome, mighty, and powerful God?!

Nathan is currently 4 lbs and 11 ounces and 17 inches long. In the words of the sweet lady who did our ultrasound, "He is perfect." Not a hint of any problem. He will most likely be born weighing 7-8 lbs and around 19-20 inches long.

What to see our little man?  *big smile*









Psalm 71:6
"By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee."

Psalm 127:3
"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."


Psalm 139:13
"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb."


Isaiah 44:24
"Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself."



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...