Is it really February?? I have a feeling 2011 is going to pass by quicker than 2010.
Well, I had an absolutely lovely weekend with two of my sisters and two of my friends, who came up Friday and left late last night. We ate junk food, we played the Wii, we watched movies, we stayed up way too late, and we laughed and talked a lot! Today, I am relaxing, catching up on various things, enjoying feeling my baby boy move around in my tummy, and watching it storm outside.
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverb 31:14
"She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar."
♥ Take care of him.
♥ Love him more deeply.
♥ Iron his shirts
♥ Read our Bible and pray together more this week than last week.
Train Them Up...
* Keep reading to him.
* Continue reading/studying pregnancy and dilvery books.
* Try to eat healthy this week (after this weekend's junk food, it's needed!)
New Habit of the Month...
* Practice violin every day (did horrible last week!)
* Get all laundry washed, folded, and packed for next week
Zone... the bathroom
This week, I'm going to browse around and try to find some healthy new recipes, so this week's menu is yet to be decided.
* Time with my husband
* Resting up
* Gearing up for next week's revival
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. The love of my husband
3. Pillows and blankets!