Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:13
"She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."
♥ Take care of him.
♥ Enjoy life together.
♥ Read our Bible and pray together more this week than last week.
Train Them Up...
* Read one chapter of the Bible a day to him.
* Deal with him hitting my ribcage. :p
* Continue reading/studying pregnancy/dilvery books.
* Try to continue to eat healthy this week
* Work on book when possible
New Habit of the Month...
* Practice violin every day (did horrible last week!)
* Clean the WHOLE house
* Wash the floor mats. They are disgusting! (didn't get to this last week)
* Go grocery shopping tomorrow.
Zone... the whole house
M - I'm thinking soup....
T - TBD
W - TBD
Th - Dinner w/Grant's family for a birthday
F - ....something fun and yummy!
S - TBD
Su - TBD
* Two sisters and two friends coming Friday for the weekend!
* Resting today
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. PILLOWS (I'm tired today, fyi)
2. Health and healing
3. My sweet husband