Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:12
"She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life."
♥ Respect and honor him more.
♥ Laugh with him!
♥ For heaven's sake, try to understand him. :p
Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan. (This has been fun!)
* Continue scheduling when he moves and when he does not.
* Finish painting walls in nursery!
* Set up crib and begin making the nursery INTO a nursery!
* Try to continue to eat healthy this week
* Work on book when possible
New Habit of the Month...
* Practice violin every day (gettin' there)
* Keep the house clean
* Wash the floor mats. They are disgusting!
* Catch up on some letter writing
Zone... the nursery!
M - Snack/Whatever we want out of the fridge
T - Dinner in Little Rock
W - Chili?
Th - Sub sandwhiches
F - Deer steak....biscuts....green beans
S - TBD
Su - TBD
* Lunch with a friend Saturday!
* Working in the nursery!
3 things I'm thankful for today...