Well, here it is....Monday again! This is a different kind of Monday for me. Why? Because so many things are different and/or "up in the air" (aka - yet to be decided). To begin, we were supposed to start a revival last evening in north Louisiana but, due to snow and ice, we have been delayed. So, today, snow is on the ground, my cousin Dj is spending a week with us, and we are sitting with our bags packed waiting for a phone call to tell us to head south. What will happen?? Who knows! All I DO know is that 1) God is in control, 2) I am warm, and 3) the snow is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So I will enjoy the day no matter what.
Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:10
"The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil."
♥ Love him.
♥ Laugh with him!
♥ For heaven's sake, try to understand him. :p
Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan. (This has been fun!)
* Continue scheduling when he moves and when he does not.
* Pray for him and with him
* Paint walls in nursery!
* Eat healthy this week
* Get some rest
* Work on book when possible
New Habit of the Month...
* Practice violin every day
* Keep the house clean
* Wash, dry, and put away all laundry on Thursday after revival
* Make lists of meals to freeze
Zone... the nursery!
M - TBD
T - TBD. Church food?
W - TBD. Church food?
Th - Tentative...possibly eating out in Little Rock
F - Deer steak, cajun fries, green beans
S - Mexican casserole
Su - TBD
* Enjoying/Playing in the snow!
* Painting the nursery!
* Hanging out with my cousin, Dj
* Revival this week, hopfully!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A warm, warm, warm, cozy house!
2. Hot chocolate
3. Seeing Nathan move in my tummy!