Friday, August 6, 2010

Rain On Me



I am a dry and barren wasteland
I'm a desert inside
Lord, I need to be emptied of all my selfishness and pride
Lord, I need Your healing water
To descend and to remain
Open up the heavens and send the rain!

I am tired and I am wearyI'm panting for the flood
I need to be cleansed, to be washed in Your blood
Flow down from Heaven
Come and touch me with Your hand
I'm desperate for the rain to come
So let it fall onto this land!

Rain on me, pour out Your glory
Your touch is what I need
I'm thirsty! Rain on me
 
 
Hosea 10:12
"Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you."



Father, break up the earth that is my heart. Rain hard upon me until I am tender ground. Pour out Your righteousness and mercy and glory. Let it thunder in my soul. Do not let it stop until I am filled with You; Your heart, Your spirit, and Your love. Rain on me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...