Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby "LEE" Update -- SIX WEEKS!

A baby in the womb, at 6 weeks.


Amazing, isn't it? The more I read about what is going on inside of me, the more I am in awe of God and creation. I am rendered speechless over and over again by the intricate design of humanity. And along with being amazed, I am also heartbroken when I think of the 42 million abortions that were performed last year, and the 115,000 performed - today! My little baby's heart is beating! He or she is growing arms and legs. It is no protoplasm in my womb - it is a life!

At this moment, baby "Lee" is now the size of a sweet pea! He/she is starting to grow eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin! The baby's heart is beating almost twice as fast as mine! Blood is starting to circulate. By the end of the week, his or her little hands and feet might wiggle! WOW! Amazed again.

I now fully understand what David truly meant when he said, "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." - Psalm 139:14



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...