Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Pancakes

Yesterday I made something new and seasonal. Pumpkin pancakes. Let me just say with a heavenly sigh, YUM. I now consider it my duty to share with you this fantastic recipe!

Warning - These are so delicious that you will have to make them again and again!





Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

1 1/4 C  all purpose flour
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
dash ground ginger
1 C milk
1/2 C pumpkin puree (I used pumpkin pie filling)
1 Large egg
2 Tablespoons oil or butter



These pancakes do not need syrup. I sprinkled a little cinnamon and sugar on top and I had some fresh sugared pecans that I added as garnish (such a fun word to say!).

So in the words of my sister: Mix - Cook - Devour!


1 comment:

Jacie said...

Yes! I agree with you, pumpkin pancakes are mighty delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...