I can't believe I am 12 weeks already! Here is the latest on baby #2:
- Baby is about the size of a lime.
- The tissues and organs in his/her body is growing and maturing. Baby is swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm. His/her organs — including the kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver — are in place and starting to function. Reflexes are the newest development!
- Tiny nails are formed on fingers and toes and peach-fuzz hair is growing!
Incredible, isn't it? As for me....
- My nausea comes and goes, but it is significantly better.
- I am more tired than I was three weeks ago. I do have days full of energy, but I can get exhausted very quickly.
- I have a small bump. That's been hard for me because I didn't show at all until well after 14 weeks, but I have heard that you show quicker with each pregnancy. So, 'tis fine.
There's a little update on me and baby #2. I cannot wait to find out the gender! It won't be long now!