Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:27
"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."
♥ Thank him for the little things he does.
♥ Cook more light, healthy meals
♥ Try not to let little things get to me.
♥ Pray for him.
♥ Keep all snacks and goodies out of sight.
Train Them Up...
* Work on "Independant Play Time"
* WORK OUT this week.
* Practice music.
* Study more this week than last week.
New Habit of the Month...
* Don't react. Think. Then act. (keeping this another month)
* Promote Arbonne party
Zone... the whole house
* Arbonne party Friday night!
* Another Arbonne party Saturday at Anna's! Yay!
* Singing Sunday!
* Maybe laying out this week?
3 things I'm thankful for today...
2. A clean house