- That's a mere $24.24 a day!
- Naming rights. First, middle, and last!
- Glimpses of God every day.
- Giggles under the covers every night.
- More love than your heart can hold.
- Butterfly kisses and Velcro hugs.
- Endless wonder over rocks, ants, clouds, and warm cookies.
- A hand to hold, usually covered with jelly or chocolate.
- A partner for blowing bubbles, flying kites
- Someone to laugh yourself silly with, no matter what happens that day.
For $160,140, you never have to grow up. You get to:
catch lightning bugs
play in the yard with the dogs...
You have an excuse to:
keep reading the Adventures of Piglet and Pooh
keep watching cartoons
go to animated movies....
You get to frame rainbows, hearts, and flowers under refrigerator magnets and collect spray painted noodle wreaths for Christmas, hand prints set in clay for Mother's Day, and cards with backward letters for Father's Day.
For $160,140, there is no greater bang for your buck.
You get to be a hero just for:
retrieving a Frisbee off the garage roof
taking the training wheels off a bike
removing a splinter
filling a wading pool
coaxing a wad of gum out of bangs
You get a front row seat to witness the:
- the first smile
- the first step
- the first word
- the first birthday
- the first time behind the wheel...