Bible Study... Proverbs 31
Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:28
"Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."
♥ Be tender and gentle.
♥ Cook more light, healthy meals.
♥ Try not to let little things get to me.
♥ Pray for him.
♥ Keep all snacks and goodies out of sight.
Train Them Up...
* Work on "Independant Play Time"
* Work on rolling over
* WORK OUT this week.
* Practice music a bit more.
* Study more this week than last week.
* Work on scrapbook.
New Habit of the Month...
* Don't react. Think. Then act. (keeping this another month)
* Clean the WHOLE house!
* Get these tomatoes canned
* Go to post office
Zone... the whole house
* The Gospel Jam camp this weekend!
* Mammie's birthday party Wednesday!
* Maybe laying out this week?
* Speaking on the Morning Motivation webinar Thursday!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. My baby boy (such a sweetie)