|32 1/2 weeks|
Today I am 34 weeks preggo! --- I know I haven't been very diligent in taking pictures of my growing abdomen. I plan to take a new picture today. In a little while, I will head to my OB appointment where I will get an update on how my little one is doing. From what I can tell, she is...*ahem*....growing. And she seems to be very, very, very energetic. Here is the latest:
- The average weight and length of a baby at this point is about 5 lbs and 18 inches. She may be smaller, she may be bigger, but she is somewhere along that line.
- Her fingernails are completely formed and growing. Best make sure the fingernail clippers are within arm's reach.
- She can recognize songs, voices, and various other sounds. How neat!
As for me...
- I....can't....breathe. It takes focus to take a full, deep breath.
- Sleep is becoming an adventure. At bedtime (no matter what time of night that may be), I either cannot get comfortable or she decides she wants to play in my rib cage or turn cartwheels. I'm in for quite a wild ride...
- Itching. Itching. Itching. Thankfully, loading up on lotion and taking cool baths help. It isn't nearly as awful as my first. But who enjoys itching with little to no relief??? Not me.
- No swelling....yet. I'm praying it never comes, honestly.
- No leg cramps. No new stretch marks. No varicose veins. And no heartburn. That is goooood.
- My appetite has been strange with this pregnancy. First it was nonexistent. Then it came back with a force. Now, it's like, "Eat? Eh....okay, I guess." I haven't had a craving in.... I don't remember when. Odd.
- I am beginning to feel Braxton Hicks contractions. That's exciting.
That's all for now. I need to scoot off to my next appointment. I want to hear the heartbeat again!