Bible Study... 1 Peter 3
Memory Verse... Matthew 18:3-4
"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
♥ Encourage him
♥ Be a good "keeper of the home" so he can relax when he comes home
♥ Pray for him
Train Them Up...
* Buy him jeans that fit! (his waist is just too tiny)
* Work with him
* Work on book
* Excercise as much as I can
* Continue to eat healthy (I've lost 6 lbs!)
New Habit of the Month...
* Season my words with grace
* Get all laundry washed, dried and ironed
* Go to post office
* Get groceries
* Begin packing (which will be a challenge!)
Zone... living room
M - Not sure yet. Going to decide after I get offline.
T - Deer steak, corn, ??
W - Revival - Church food!
Th - Revival - Church food!
F - Revival - Church food!
S - Revival - Church food!
Su - Revival - Church food!
* Brooklyn's 13th birthday Thursday!
* Seeing my husband's family this week
* Two revivals, beginning Wednesday!
* Visiting with family and friends!
* Writing songs!
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Good sleep
2. The peace which passeth all understanding