Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 10 Courtship Pick-Up Lines




I saw this and thought it was halarious! Even though my courtship has ended and I am now married, I am still becoming more and more inclined toward courtship and the more purity-based way of doing things. This is a fun little "Top 10 List" for all you likeminded readers out there!



10. "So I talked to your dad last night..."

 
9. "I lost my phone number. Maybe through a purposeful relationship, we can find out if I'm supposed to have yours."

 
8. "Your Bible...or mine?"

 
7. "We're perfect for each other. Our parents have so much in common!"

 
6. This one comes right out of the book of Song of Solomon, "You're so, so, how can I say this biblically? Your teeth are like a flock of ewes that have come up from the washing...Your hair is like a herd of goats running down a mountain!"
 5. "Do your feet hurt? 'Cause you've been running through God's plans for me all eternity long!"

 
4. "Let's get our siblings together and go out sometime."

 
3. "I can't wait to see what you look like at 50."

 
2. "Your modesty's showing."

 
1. "My parents are back in town. Wanna come over?"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...