Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My 2nd Anniversary Gift to Grant

Today marks Grant's and my 2nd Anniversary! I wanted to get him something special. Last year was difficult what with Nathan being born a few days before. We were not able to go out or do much. Instead, we stayed home and our mothers cooked up a gourmet meal, and we just spent time with one another and our brand new little baby!

This year, however, I wanted to do something a little more special for him. I picked him up a gift card to his favorite store. I bought him some candy (his favorite). Then I bought him the movies Ben Hur (an old classic) and Gone With The Wind, which we watched together on our honeymoon (his first-ever time to watch it!). Then I did something incredibly fun! I was given a free photo book from Shutterfly (have I mentioned how much I dearly love Shutterfly??) and I thought to myself, "What can I make for him?"

Aaaaaand, ta da! I decided to get as many pictures of the two of us that I could find and place them in a photo book with some of the many reasons I love him! I am sooooo pleased with the final result and Grant absolutely loved it! He loved all of it! Below is a little peak of the book. I didn't want to add all the pages because if you read all the many things I love about my husband, you would love him too! :)



I'm linked to: Time-Warp Wife

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful book and idea! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...