- Nathan experienced his first ear infection this past month. We have been SO blessed by a healthy little boy and this was our first health episode and I am thankful for that. His temperature went up pretty high so after a trip to the doctor, we found out our poor baby had a left ear infection. Praise God, after ONE DAY on the medication, no one could tell he had ever been sick.
- Nathan is scooting EVERYWHERE. It's hilarious how he will find a way to get himself to the area he wants to get to. In the last couple of days, he has been getting on his hands and knees, which is way cute! He hasn't figured out that he should move his hands and knees in order to go, but he will.....soon.
- Nathan is finally gaining some good weight! He is eating like crazy, which is super. He loves bananas, apples, green beans, sweet potatoes.... pretty much everything. I have pureed apples and avocados so far, which he enjoyed. I hope to do sweet potatoes next.
- He is still sleeping excellent. He goes down in between 7:00-8:15 p.m. each night. Every few nights he will wake around 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. and I will usually change his diaper and offer him a bottle, then put him down again. I am trying to take every opportunity to feed him in order to build up his weight and, if this is a growth spurt, I'm all for it!
- Nathan is talking up a storm! Or.....gabbing, anyway. :) He said "Dadda" about two weeks ago. Grant is CONVINCED he knows exactly what he is saying... I'm not so sure, but it's darling anyway! I love hearing him "talk."
- He is NOW sitting up! Precious. He is quite proud of himself too. :)
"Mmmmm....I love food!!"
Goofing off with Momma
He is on the move!
And sitting up!
Crazy hair... hehehe
I'm SEVEN months old!