Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 11/28/2011

Gracious, I haven't done a Monday Meandering in a long time! Before I share what's on the agenda, I'll recap the last week.

What fun!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my husband's family. I missed my parents and sisters but I was very blessed to be able to meet more of Grant's family and to be welcomed so well. Wednesday, we celebrated with his Mom's side. Thursday, we celebrated with his Dad's side. Friday, I got up in the middle of the night and joined in with the Black Friday shopping spree with my Mom, two of my sisters, my mom-in-law, and my Mammie-in-law. :) SUCH fun! I finished our Christmas shopping for the year and returned home with an armload of bags that I cannot wait to wrap and stick under our tree! Upon arriving home, I was greeted by some dear friends from south Louisiana. So we settled down, in our team apparel, and rooted for our states as we watched the Arkansas vs LSU game. Needless to say, it was a blow for us, Arkansans. :( But it was fun, anyhow. We had company all weekend and enjoyed visiting and fellowshipping. The boys played with each other and I believe Nathan will be crawling by Christmas now that he saw another baby in action. :)

Now it's on to another week! Here's what it looks like as of now...






Bible Study... "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" - Psalm 120-134

Memory Verse... Psalm 121:5-8
"The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Think of him more than myself
♥ Be an encourager
♥ Keep all snacks and goodies out of sight
♥ Pray for him more

Train Them Up...
* Stay consistent on "No"
* Get back to a routine of "Bible Story Time"
 
Personal Goals...
* Journal
* Work on photo albums
* Study early before Nathan wakes up
* Be still

New Habit of the Month...
* Season my words with grace
  
MUST Do...
* Wash laundry
* Get mail
* Practice violin
* Finish Christmas newsletter
* Clean house
      
Zone... the living room

Menu
M - Salad
T - Deer steak, steamed carrots, sweet potato fries?
W - Chili
Th - TBD
F - TBD
S - TBD
Su - TBD
      
FUN THINGS!
* Gift wrapping
* Enjoying the cold weather (and possibly some snow flurries tonight)
  
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Christmassy feeling!
2. Slippers
3. Quiet time

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! Thanks for the update! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...