Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Where Joy Is Wednesday #20 and a Link-Up

Welcome to
 Where Joy Is Wednesday!


Things have been quite busy lately! I have finally reached the third trimester with baby #3! I'll save the pregnancy update for another post, but all is well and baby and I are both healthy - and growing!


Along with baby prepping, we have been enjoying the end of the summer weather, the beautiful cooler mornings, 3K school, and working on odds and ends around our home. I am already in the holiday spirit and anxious to start decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas! My little ones are growing by leaps and bounds! Our son is loving all the things he is learning in school, and our daughter is showing an interest in potty training. Being barely 19 months, I'm very pleased with that and so we will be seeing if the interest sticks in the next few weeks. :)


While preparing my home and my children for another little life coming soon, I have been taking time to prepare my spirit. One Scripture has resonated with me for weeks:

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

One of my favorite songs is "Great is Thy Faithfulness." The above verse has been repeatedly reminding me that each gift from God is good and it comes from a Savior who is faithful and true and does not change. No matter what each morning brings, his mercies are new and enough. The fears that try to topple over us or the change that rattles our security - it's all perfectly packaged from a wonderful, faithful Father.

May you see His faithfulness today. :)





1 comment:

Ahalya said...

I read this post and felt an overwhelming sadness, that I could never be a mother.
I don't even know why I'm writing this comment.
How do I come to the Lord?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...