Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Best Toothpaste I've Ever Used!

Have you looked at the ingredients in your regular, store-bought brand of toothpaste?

  • Floride
  • Glycerin
  • Saccharin...
Let's just say the word nobody wants to say - TOXIC. Even children's toothpaste has a warning to instruct children not to swallow. I don't know about you, but that's not exactly an easy thing to get across to a two year old. And knowing my baby is swallowing toothpaste just doesn't sit well with me.

I began looking over a year ago at all-natural toothpaste and how to make your own. I tried Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide. Gag. I tried Coconut Oil. Eh. I just couldn't stomach it and my mouth always felt gross after. My husband also detested it all. Then I stumbled upon Earthpaste and the first thing I did was read the ingredients:



  • Purified Water
  • Food Grade Redmond Clay
  • Xylitol
  • Real Salt
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Menthol (found in peppermint and wintergreen Earthpaste flavors)
  • Essential Oils (like Cinnamon or Peppermint, depends on flavor)


  • That's it. It sounded exactly what I was looking for. So I gave it a go and was surprisingly thrilled! My mouth feels cleaner. It is completely safe to swallow (even eat if you so choose). But what I love most of all is the difference I have felt in my teeth. It's a little word called remineralization. That's right. This stuff can possibly heal teeth! Most of my teeth were drilled and filled in childhood and young adulthood and my teeth have always been sensitive, especially in one area of my mouth. After just two weeks of using Earthpaste, I noticed that my teeth felt stronger and, instead of simply feeling less sensitive, they weren't sensitive at all!

    I highly recommend trying Earthpaste. You can find it on Amazon and at most health food stores!

    1 comment:

    James Cagney said...

    I am also try to make natural toothpaste with Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide. Thanks for sharing.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...