In these final days of my pregnancy, I am trying to soak up what has been "normal" since the birth of my first. Today I am 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant. According to my OB, baby girl could quite possibly make her appearance today or tomorrow! That's her prediction and I am quite happy with that opinion! So here are my thoughts and feelings about this pregnancy... for the last time. :)
- My doctor estimates that baby girl will be about 6 lbs. Petite! :) Everything looks perfectly healthy and normal.
- She has been head down for three weeks which is GREAT!!
|Her room - all ready!!|
As for me...
- I am prepping for labor. I have posts in the making that will explain what I have been doing, what I have been taking, and how it has worked for me.
- I haven't had any new stretch marks this pregnancy, but in these final weeks I have noticed that my former stretch marks have become even more difficult to see. This is good news. What have I been doing? Vitamin E oil and Lavender essential oil.
- Not much swelling. My feet and ankles have swollen occasionally and my fingers are a little swollen, though not nearly as bad as last time. Epsom salt baths and ingesting apple cider vinegar (with the mother) helps!
- Other than fruit, the only craving I have had in my third trimester has been granola bars.
- I am dilating well. "The time" could be any moment!