Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 12/05/2011

What a fun, fun week we have ahead! I am cleaning the whole house today and getting all the weekend laundry washed, dried, ironed/folded and put away. I am planning my Christmas baking. I am picking out Nathan's Christmas outfit. I am wrapping more gifts. I am sending out Christmas cards. We will be doing TWO Christmas concerts (yay!) this week and also going to the symphony with my whole family. AND we will be celebrating Christmas early with Grant's grandmother who is home from cancer treatments for another week. It's going to be a full but sweet week. I hope each of you have a wonderful warm-and-dry week as well!





Bible Study... "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" - Psalm 120-134

Memory Verse... Psalm 123:1
"Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Patience, patience, patience
♥ Put him above myself
♥ Pray for him
♥ Love without expecting anything in return

Train Them Up...
* Stay consistent on "No" (it is working, people!)
* Order more cloth diapers
* Puree' and freeze more meals
 
Personal Goals...
* Pray first, not last
* Journal
* Be still and quiet
* Expect God to keep all His promises (aka - have faith!)

New Habit of the Month...
* Season my words with grace
  
MUST Do...
* Practice violin
* Wash laundry
* Get mail
* Address and mail Christmas cards
* Clean the whole house
      
Zone... everywhere

Menu
M - Bird's Nest Pie
T - Leftovers
W - Church food
Th - Honey Barbecued Pork Chops
F - Soup
S - TBD
Su - Church food
      
FUN THINGS!
* Reading
* Gift wrapping
* Enjoying the cold, rainy day
* Christmas concert on Wednesday!
* Celebrating Christmas w/Grant's grandmother Saturday!
* Going to the Christmas symphony with my whole family Saturday night!
* Another Christmas concert Sunday!
  
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Christmas music
2. Fuzzy socks
3. This cold, rainy day

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have a great week! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...