Saturday, November 2, 2013

An Easy Way to Make Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds

My husband Grant loves pumpkin seeds so yesterday when I was making pumpkin puree (recipe to come soon!) I made him some cinnamon pumpkin seeds. YUM! Today I am sharing the recipe with you.



Ingredients:
2 cups pumpkin seeds (cleaned, rinsed and patted dry)
2 to 3 tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. brown sugar

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. 

Other than getting all the pumpkin goo off of the seeds and washing them (which is a bit time consuming), the whole process was very easy. First, you pick all the seeds out of the goo.


Then you wash them up. I filled my sink with water and washed all of them together in there.

Then lay your seeds on a towel. 
Once the seeds are dry, put them in your bowl of sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt and coat,
Next place them on a baking sheet lined with foil or saran wrap.


Cook for 20-25 minutes

Allow to cool, then enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...