Monday, August 5, 2013

Piggy Paint

Having a little girl is so much fun. I am the kind of mom who loves to dress her up, put bows in her hair (even when she is in her PJs), and give her baby dolls to play with.

And so it was only natural for me to want to paint her cute little toes. One problem though - I did NOT want to put the normal nail polish on her delicate nails. I took a long look at the chemicals found in nail polish and....wow. So I did some digging. And I was all-too-thrilled when I discovered Piggy Paint; an all-natural, water-based nail polish that is completely safe for babies. There are no harsh chemicals, it is odorless and non-toxic, and it is hypoallergenic.



My little bundle of sugar and spice has been modeling her gorgeous little pink toes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...